• information we collect offline or by any other means (such as through other websites or services we may offer); and
• Information collected by our affiliates or any other third parties, which may have their own privacy policies.
• Technical Information. We may also collect and use technical data and related information, such as information about your device, system and application software, peripherals and other data related to your interactions with the Website (“Technical Information”). We may automatically collect Technical Information through cookies, flash cookies, web beacons and tracking pixels. The information we collect from these technologies may include your IP address, device ID, browser information and the page you request. Apptronik does not consider this information to be Personal Information. However, we may use this Information in connection with Personal Information that you provide to us. Apptronik owns all Technical Information and may use it for any lawful purpose that it deems appropriate.
• Geo-Location Information. We may also collect information about your geographic location from you or your device, including your country, region, city, zip code, street address, time zone, latitude, longitude, velocity, bearing, altitude and horizontal position representation information (“Geo-Location Information”).
• Online Tracking and Do Not Track Signals. We may use the Website to collect information from your web browser about your activities over time and across third-party websites, applications or other online services (“Online Tracking Information”). Your web browser may allow you to opt-out of our collection of Online Tracking Information by selecting a “do not track” (or similar) setting. However, we do not currently have processes to address those settings or other “do not track” requests, and consequently, cannot guarantee that we will honor such requests. If you do not want us to collect this information, do not use the Website.
We may use your Information, including your Personal Information, as follows:
• To improve, market or promote Apptronik’s products and services.
• For order fulfillment, billing and delivery purposes.
• To communicate with you.
• To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new products and services offered by Apptronik or its third party partners.
To respond to comments, questions or requests for customer service.
• To display advertisements, including advertisements from third parties.
• For any other purpose we may describe when you provide the Information.
We may also use your Information for any other purpose with your consent.
Apptronik or its agents, vendors or contractors may disclose Information, including your Personal Information, to third parties in the following circumstances:
• To our agents, vendors or contractors that we use to support the internal operations of our business including the Website and who are required to keep the Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• If required to do so by law, comply with legal process or to comply with a governmental or regulatory request;
• To protect and defend the rights or property of Apptronik or its agents or contractors;
• To enforce our agreements;
• To act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of others; and
• As part of a transaction or potential transaction where Apptronik merges with another organization, files for bankruptcy, or sells its assets or capital stock.
If you are a resident of California, you may request certain information regarding our disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. You may request this disclosure by contacting us using the contact information provided below.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect the Information. These safeguards include storing your Information on our secure servers behind firewalls and using encryption technology. Despite the actions and precautions we take, no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of the Information and you acknowledge and agree that you transmit it to us at your own risk.
Further, the Website may employ third party technologies, such as Google Analytics or other analytics
information practices of those third-party technologies.
The Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Information from children under 13. If you believe that we may have collected Information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
We would like to make certain commercial offers available to you from time to time. AS SUCH, YOU CONSENT TO RECEIVE COMMERCIAL MESSAGES (WHETHER BY PHONE, EMAIL, TEXT OR PUSH NOTIFICATIONS) FROM US OR OUR THIRD PARTY PARTNERS, AND ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR PRIMARY PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAIL ADDRESSES AND OTHER INFORMATION MAY BE USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF INITIATING COMMERCIAL MESSAGES. We will allow you to opt-out of receiving commercial messages.